Lorenzo B. Di Gianfelice, B.A.A., AACI, Broker of Record
Mr. Di Gianfelice has over 15 years of real estate experience including: real estate valuation, real estate consulting and investment sales. Prior to entering the workforce, Mr. Di Gianfelice was enrolled in the Nationally renowned Applied Geography programme at Ryerson University. Only allowing entrance to 50 students per year, this advance and highly technical curriculum provided Mr. Di Gianfelice with the skill set to evaluate real estate. His studies involved: location analysis, statistical modelling, economics, urban geographical principals and accounting. Lorenzo completed a final year thesis of the late 1980's housing boom in Toronto.
After graduating with honours, Mr. Di Gianfelice entered the real estate appraisal and consulting field. As a junior real estate analyst, Mr. Di Gianfelice was involved in a number of assignment from appraising large carriage homes to national shopping centres. During this period, he was exposed to many government appraisal assignments and expropriations especially for the Highway No. 407.
In 1991, Mr. Di Gianfelice moved to Royal LePage Appraisal and Consulting Services division. For seven years, he was involved in a wide array of traditional appraisal work and lucrative consulting assignments. Towards the latter tenure of his employment in the appraisal division, Mr. Di Gianfelice specialized in the apartment investment market. He quickly became known as an industry leader speaking at seminars and writing numerous articles for real estate publications.
In 1998, Mr. Di Gianfelice entered the real estate sales profession at Royal LePage until 2000 and from then to present with Re/Max Commercial Focus Inc. Mr. Di Gianfelice specializes in the sale of apartment investment product throughout North America. To date, he has been involved in the sale of over $300 million worth of product. He continues to be an industry leader and is well respected amongst his peers. His appraisal background, construction and economic focus allows him to spot hidden upside in buildings and justify cash flow project to potential buyers.
Mr. Di Gianfelice continues to expand his sales experience and has recently been involved in the sale of industrial land, industrial investments, leasing of retail space and the residential development land.
The following is a list of selected special assignments in addition to traditional appraisal work:
- Valuation and consulting for the Provincial Government relating to the disposition of various Ontario Hospitals
- Consulting assignment on the redevelopment of Regent Park
- Expropriation work relating the acquisition of Highway 407 lands
- Consulting assignment relating to creating appraisal standards for the Ministry of Housing
- Appraisal of many Indian Reserve cottage lots throughout Ontario
- Valuation of many northern Ontario resorts
- Valuation and creating a disposition strategy for many Canadian National Railway properties including surplus lands and railway lines
- Rental surveys and Market Rental analysis for the Ministry of Housing for affordable units
Download Lorenzo Di Gianfelice's CV in PDF format.