Asset Management Strategy
Government of Ontario: Ministry of Government Services, Toronto, Ontario
- Defined and evaluated options for financing the development and disposal of government-owned properties;
- Specified procedures for risk analysis and risk management of the land development process;
- Recommended methods of structuring the legislative and procedural framework to permit maximum government flexibility in public/private joint venture development.
Public Works Canada, Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Ottawa
- Conducted multi-disciplinary analyses of multiple building commercial/industrial portfolios in excess of four-million square feet;
- Formulated strategies and projected economic returns from investment for multi-year investment, development and disposition programs for the assets.
Canada Post Corporation
- Conducted a national portfolio valuation and asset management strategy for two-hundred properties.
K0 Trust: Review of Real Estate Operations, Montreal, Quebec
- Examined the real estate assets and reviewed the property management functions of Credit Foncier;
- Conducted evaluations of the reporting structure, management practices and the qualifications of real estate management positions;
- Recommended organizational restructuring, procedures and controls to improve property management operations and financial accountability;
- Prepared pro-forma analysis, including capital costs, for the Place Montreal Trust joint venture;
- Verified construction and development cost data.
Regional Municipality of Halton: Space Needs Study, Oakville, Ontario
- Determined the best option for the Regional Municipality of Halton to meet its long-term office space requirements (over a 20-year time horizon);
- Assessed the feasibility of establishing a Regional Complex on lands directly to the east of Halton's present Regional Headquarters
- Facility, to house the long-term space requirements of the Region, the Halton Regional Police Force, Halton's Children's Aid Society, the Halton Region Museum, and the Halton Roman Catholic Separate School Board.